|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
posted by Peter Cubano
2019 Flag Placement - Long Island National Cemetery - Calverton
Saturday, May 25, 2019
8:45 AM 11:45 AM
Calverton National Cemetery (map)
Flag Placement - Calverton
JOIN US FOR FLAG PICK-UP AT CALVERTON NATIONAL CEMETERY.
PARENTS, FRIENDS, FAMILY ARE WELCOME TO ASSIST!!!
Gabreski & Grumman Squadrons - report to Section 14 (when completed please report to Section 41).
All other Squadrons - report to section 41.
Uniform - BDU / ABU, BBDU, Corporate (senior members) or Alternate Cadet Uniform. All uniforms must comply with CAPM 39-1. Squadron covers authorized.
- Cadets - CAP Form 32 and two CAP Form 161's
- Senior Members - two CAP Form 161's
- Each member should bring a minimum of two 16 oz bottles of water or the equivalent and small snacks such as a granola bar or two.
- Bug spray & suntan lotion also required.
- PLEASE make sure you have eaten prior to the event.